Terms & Conditions – Rosedale House Self Catering Contract
1. Rosedale House requires a non-refundable deposit of 33% of the rental to confirm your booking and a payment is taken as confirmation by you of your agreement with these terms and conditions.
Stage payments for bookings are as follows:
- Stage 1: A deposit of 33% (as above) on booking to secure the
- Stage 2: A further 33% payment 6 months prior to Wedding Date
- Stage 3: Balance amount to be paid 30 days prior to the booking.
(In the event of self-catering bookings for other houses within the grounds of Rosedale House, the stage payments may be different by agreement)
2. In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges will be incurred
- Over 6 months prior to the date of the event – 33% of rental.
- 3-6 months prior to booking – 66% of rental
- Within 2 month Wedding date – 100% of rental
All cancellations must be received in writing.
3. Should you wish to postpone your booking
- a. Prior to 1 year of date booked, the deposit may be transferred to a date booked within six months of the original date, subject to availability.
- b. Within 1 year of the original date booked, the cancellation policy will apply.
Rosedale House reserves the right to cancel a booking if Rosedale House believes the booking might prejudice the reputation of the house or should your guests behave in any way considered to be detrimental, offensive or contrary to normal expected standards of behaviour.
4. All prices quoted are in Euro, include VAT if applicable and are subject to review.
5. Rosedale House will not accept responsibility for any added services contracted in by the tenant, whether recommended by us or not.
6. It is a requirement of booking that, for quality, insurance and certification reasons, only those suppliers on our panel and approved by us are used.
7. Rosedale House reserves the right to amend charges/costs of the product being supplied to the tenant in the event of changes in the request by those booking, changes in the rate of tax,
the introduction of any government levy, or as a result of unforeseen supplier increase due to the market demand and/or lack of supply of the products required.
8.Parties may use the grounds for photographs – please note exclusivity cannot be guaranteed.
9. Rosedale House assumes no liability for valuables, equipment, personal possessions and/or effects belonging to the tenant.
10. The tenant shall be liable for loss or damage caused to the property Decorative material or other objects may be placed on the walls with written consent by Rosedale House. A refundable
damages deposit of €1000 is required prior to the event.
11.Our panel of approved suppliers may change from time to time and Rosedale House or its agents can accept no liability for any losses or damages relating to the performance or quality of services provided by any approved suppliers. It is the responsibility of the tenant to ensure their satisfaction with the quality of service prior to entering into contracts with them
12. Prices quoted for rental of Rosedale House may change if the number of guests increases or decreases.
13. Force Majeure- If Rosedale House is prevented from carrying out its obligations by circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including government intervention, strikes, Labour disputes, accidents, acts of God, national or local disasters or war or any event causing the whole or substantial part of Rosedale House to be made unavailable for use or similar extraordinary circumstances beyond the parties control our liability will be limited to the amount already paid by the tenant in respect of the booking.
14. Rosedale House Ltd reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
15. In the event of any dispute concerning this contract, this contract shall be subject to the laws and courts of the Republic of Ireland.
ROSEDALE HOUSE Ltd.
Corporate registration number: 578447